Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Great Valentine's Day

What a relaxing day, I had a snow day on Tuesday and Wednesday so I really got to do a whole bunch of nothing! Tuesday I cleaned a little but mostly watched TV and napped! Wednesday I prepared a great dinner for Shane and I:
Shrimp Cocktail
Ribeye
King Crab legs
Portabellos and onions
Baked Potatoes
Homemade Cheesecake and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Needless to say we were stuffed last night! Shane got a PlayStation 2 and games and accessories. I also made him a little photo album for his desk at work. I got 2 massages, I am hoping I am able to get a hot stone massage for one of them!!

Last weekend we had to cancel our reservations so we have rescheduled for this Saturday. I was sick on Saturday and did not want to waste a wonderful dinner and not be able to eat and enjoy the evening. So I will update on that later!

I think we are going to shop around for furniture for the nursery, Babies R Us was pretty expensive- very nice stuff though. I really want a 4 in 1 crib so it needs to be pretty good quality to withstand the transitions! Maybe I can talk Shane into getting paint this weekend too!!

I have still been really tired and nauseous at night, lots of headaches too. I can start taking my allergy medicine now that I am in the 2nd trimester so that will be nice! Darn animals!

We leave next Friday to go to IL to celebrate Shane's grandma's 100th birthday! It was fun last year even though I was sick, I can't make any promises that I won't be sick again this year but for different reasons! No hot tubbing again this year for me :(

1 comment:

Mary said...

okay, here are a few helpful hints since I recently helped my sister do all of this:
Look online for furniture. There are lots of random online baby stores. My sister got a crib, armoire and changing table all online and they are beautiful (cheaper, too)!
Also, I saw a commercial yesterday saying that there's a paint sale at Home Depot this weekend, go snap it up!