Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

8 Days and Counting

So we have 8 more days until we find out the sex of the baby!! Wow, how exciting. I think it is a girl, as do many people! I am feeling better and better each day, still doing well with weight gain and I have not been gagging nearly as much, which is a huge blessing!

This week our deck got finished ( I will try to post a picture soon) so we have been enjoying some evenings out there. I also planted some basil, green onions, and rosemary (will be doing banana peppers too when I get more soil!). We also bought blueberry and raspberry bushes to plant, I am excited...I hope they all live!!

We got our bedding on ebay for $50 bucks cheaper than it was a Babies R Us, and when I got it home I noticed that it has orange instead of yellow in it so the colors are now green, orange, and brown! I also went to Baby Depot and found a 4 in 1 crib, changing table, and set of drawers all under $500! Much cheaper than Babies R Us! We need to finish cleaning out the baby's room and get it painted, which is my goal for this weekend! Hopefully photos will follow!


1 comment:

toddgebhart said...

I will be more than happy to donate the paint for the baby's room. I have an new toy at work than scans any color and it points you to the closest Pittsburgh Paint color it matches. Call me and we can set up time for a consultation. Cheers

Todd