Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Big Date!!! APRIL 5TH

April 5th is when we find out what we are having, 9 a.m. We are so excited!!

I had another appt. this morning, all looks really good! Lost one pound, but measured really well. Blood pressure was good and the baby's heartbeat was 153. The appointment was really short! Oh I tested negative for whatever disease cats can pass along to you, I had to get my blood drawn last time to get it tested.

The baby was really low today, down by my pelvic bone- the Doctor normally puts the wand by my belly button and had to move about 4 inches down today!

Well I think I am going to start counting down the days until we find out the sex of the baby! Only 28 more days!!!

2 comments:

LauraB said...

get used to the short appointments. Unless something is wrong or they're doing an ultrasound, all of my appts have been like 10 min each. Until you get closer to the end...I'm about to start going once a week. Eek!

Allie-Mae's Mommy said...

Myth says - high heart beat=girl, low heart beat=boy. I cant remember what the range is though. I will have to get out my pregnancy book. Are you keeping a journal throughout your pregnancy?