Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Name Choices!

Ok so here are the names Shane and I have agreed on. Now we have to wait and see what set we will be choosing from! Middle names are still being detirmined, however for a boy we will probably use Stewart as the middle name. Let me know what your favorite name from each set is, and if you have a good middle name to go with it!

Girls
Grace
Ruth
Paige
Riley
Taylor

Boys
Isaiah
Jack
Joel
Jonah
Ethan
Evan

2 comments:

Lindsey Keevers said...

Hey guys!

I love Grace and I think Lynn is a good middle name for it. Grace Lynn Zimmerman I think that sounds good. I am so excited for you guys everything is coming together now!

Good Luck tomorrow!

Linda Ellerbrook said...

Hi, Shane & Brook,
Hope you are all doing well. It was great to hear the wonderful news of a baby girl. My pick for name is Grace Renea Zimmerman. The room and deck are awsome.
Hope to see you soon.