Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2007

Mother's Day Gift


I got my first Mother's Day gift a little late (this weekend!) but wanted to post a picture! Shane is too sweet! We have had a good Memorial Day weekend so far. We saw Shrek 3, which we thought was just as good as the other 2! Then we just hung out at home and yesterday we went to church and cooked out with the Woods family and watched Night at the Museum. Today Shane is golfing again and I am relaxing! Its been a great weekend! We are definitely feeling Abbey move all the time now! She is around 2 lbs and a little over 14 inches long! The funny thing is that I don't have a huge gigantic belly yet but bending over is getting difficult- then I realized that there is a 2 lb 14 inch baby plus other "new" stuff in my stomach now so all the room I had before is now being crowded thus making it difficult to bend over! I am learning that I can't eat such spicy food for dinner, lunch is ok still but if I have spicy food for dinner acid reflux rears its nasty head! That is NO fun. Cravings are still cereal- Fruity Pebbles, Frosted Flakes, Luck Charms, Oh's, basically almost any cereal although I am not a big fan of chocolate cereals- however I will eat them if that is my only choice!
My wonderful Aunt Julie- Abbey's great Aunt heheh- and I are meeting up sometime soon to look at Baptism gown patterns. SHE will be making the gown not me, if I were making it it would take years and probably resemble a potato sack! Julie is very very talented, she even made her own wedding gown, so I am looking forward to that.


No comments: