Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

Feeling Good!

Well I had my gestational diabetes test yesterday so I am anxiously awaiting the test results! Hopefully I DO NOT have it. But if I do I will deal with it!

I am feeling good for the most part, the evenings are getting uncomfortable now. My stomach feels tight and well crowded! Which I am sure it is! I got good reviews at the doctor again. I met with Dr. Bowers this time around, I am rotating through all of the doctors at the office in case my doctor is not available when I deliver. My blood pressure was 128 over 80 and I have gained a total of 6 lbs so far and I am measuring right on track for delivering on August 25th! I now start 2 week appts until August and then I will be on weekly appts, how exciting! Abbey is moving around like crazy! Its so fun to feel her kicking around in there! I think I am getting close to being able to "see" the kicks if I tried! Seems all the kicks are on the left side?

4 comments:

beckyg said...

yeah well not to worry you...but I also did the rotating with doctors in my office in case one was gone on D-Day....well they were BOTH gone at a conference TOGETHER so I ended up with the hospital doctor on call which I had never met before!! Luckily he did great!

BrookZ said...

No worries here, I have to rotate thru 6 or 7 so hopefully one of them will be able to make it, if not I have Shane! hahahaha

Allie-Mae's Mommy said...

Dr Bowers? Are you going to Beech Grove OBGYN? Thats where I go, well went during my pregnancy and also as my regulare GYN. I started seeing Wisler Sr until he retired and Jr took over. MacDonalds delivered Alex. Bowers signed me out. While at the hospital I got to see all of the drs because I was there for so long. I love the drs, but didnt care for some of their staff...

LauraB said...

Doc Bowers is awesome! Leaving to go see him right now :)