Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Normal!!!

Ok so I was really nervously awaiting my glucose test results that I had to take last Thursday so I had to call the office. I had to leave a message but they called me right back with the GOOD news, I am normal! Thank God, I did not want to do that three hour test! I would have dealt with it, sure, but I am so relieved that I don't have to! Bring on the Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles, and Lucky Charms. Stupid cereal cravings. I could eat cereal for all three meals and be totally content, Abbey may come out looking like a marshmallow or Tony the Tiger but at least I would not have heartburn or acid reflux! Last night I thought I was being wise but eating my cheeseburger with out the bun because with the bun meant: mayo, mustard, ketchup, red onion (aka the devil) and lettuce- without the bun meant simply A-1 so I went with the A-1. Bad bad bad idea, I woke up with acid reflux about 4 times. Yes I know I can take Pepcid and Zantac and I will be getting some of that today, but I wanted to complain anyways.

How should I celebrate my test results...maybe a bowl of Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms all mixed together? Maybe not...mmmmm maybe a whole pint of raspberries or blackberries...or maybe some Bing Cherries. Yummm

No comments: