Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy Weekend!


Hi everyone- What a great weekend, Friday I had stayed home not feeling the greatest but then felt better on Saturday and went to my Indy Inkerz meeting with local Stampin Up demos and they threw me a baby shower!! Lots of cool gifts and a gift card! I love the piggy bank too- thanks ladies!!


Sunday I had Stamp Club at my house and that went very well then Shane said we were going to Carrabbas for dinner!! Awesome, I don't want to cook anymore I think mainly because I am lazy!! :) We had a great waitress, Beth, who gave the birthday/anniversary guests free dessert! Yummy! I of course ordered my own and loved almost every bite of it- I could not finish it all! Of course Sunday night is a good TV night with Big Brother and Entourage. Great night!


Then my co-workers had a party and gave me gifts today too! What a great Monday!

Thanks to everyone!

No comments: