Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In due time

Well Abbey is just not ready to make an appearance! I have not progressed at all since the last appointment so I am still barely 1 cm and my cervix is still very high. My doctor said she will induce probably on Monday and possibly have me come to the hospital on Sunday night! So as long as nothing crazy happens it looks like we will be having a baby on Monday! I should be getting a call from the office today to make final plans so I will update everyone when I know more! This actually works well for my parents (both sets) since they live a little over an hour away. My step mom is actually in FL right now helping her dad so she will be flying into Louisville Sunday evening and maybe she will be here when Abbey arrives! Time to go check the baby pool to see who had August 27th!

No comments: