Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Yuck Yuck Yuck

OK it is almost there and I can barely stand it...my belly button is about to pop out. I am so sad. I hate, no I loathe, belly buttons. Of all things on the body I can't stand the belly button. I cringe when anyone touches mine- which Shane thinks is funny to put his finger in there- well he used to until my head spun around like the girl on the exorcist last time he did it. I think he got the point. I hate when people pick lent out of their belly buttons, or even touch it. Why on earth anyone wants to get it pierced and flaunt the nasty thing around is beyond me- how they let anyone get that close to it with a needle is also mind blowing to me. Anyways mine is almost there, I think I may cover it up with a bandage, like it is a wound. That way I do not have to look at it or God forbid touch it! I may cry when it happens.

As a side note, I don't know what I am going to do with the baby's belly button those first few weeks, maybe I will bandage that up to and make Shane deal with it. Yuck.

No comments: