Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 3, 2007

Weight Loss Ticker,

So I stole the idea of a weight loss ticker from my friend Laura, it is right below Abbeys age ticker! Now I put in my "healthy" weight so I have quite a ways to go but this will be something to remind me to be motivated! Before we went to the hospital I got a nesting bug and went crazy cleaning the house and asked Shane to clean the garage- this is our workout central! We have an eliptical, treadmill, weight system, tv/dvd/vcr for workout videos (Billy Blanks and I are going to become good friends!), a yoga ball, and a boxing bag that still needs hung. My goal is to get back into a routine and stick with it. Shane is joining me so hopefully we can keep each other motivated! The scale is a tricky thing- yesterday it said I was at my starting weight but today it said I was 10lbs under my starting weight! I weighed in again this afternoon and I was 8 lbs under....

I will check again tomorow morning and update the ticker!

Things are going really well with Abbey she is just perfect, I will try to post pics tomorrow. I am going to try to get a photo for her announcements that I am sending out! Should be fun trying to get a good pose!!! Wish me luck.

No comments: