Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

Where does the time go?!

Abbey will be three weeks old tomorrow! I am half way finished with my maternity leave from work! Wow how the time flies. I have been busy the last few days, or shall I say trying to keep myself busy! I have been doing a little bit of work from home, we have been to Target, Kohls, Starbucks, and Borders. We like to go shopping even if it is merely window shopping! I also have not posted much because we need new discs for our camera, sorry! I will try to post some tomorrow. We also go to the doctor tomorrow for another weight check so I will be sure to post what happens!

The cats have become more interested in what Abbey does they have been checking things out more now. They have to get used to things, they are very particular cats!

We have started trying to get Abbey on a schedule using "On Becoming Babywise" a book about schedules and babies, it is going ok she is still young so we are trying! I hope to be able to get some sleep before I have to go back to work! I would like to start getting up at 6 am seeing as that will now be my new time to rise, but I stay in bed until 8 or 9 most days! Abbey is up at 5 or 6 most mornings and I feed her and then go back to bed which I should not but I do! Maybe tomorrow I will just stay up.....hahahah right!!! Stay tuned for tomorrow's update!

No comments: