Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Abbey's first overnight trip!

Well sad news brought us to North Vernon this weekend, my grandpa on my Dad's side (Les's dad) passed away and we were in town for the viewing and funeral. This was Abbey's first over night trip and I was a little worried because she has been sleeping so well at home I was afraid this would throw her off but she did great! She went down at 10ish and woke up at 4, she was just fussing in her sleep and I woke her up completly so I could feed her then she went back down until about 7 45! She did not wake her Grandpa Bryan or Grandma Ginger at all!! It was nice to see all of the Hook's, I rarely get the chance to sit down and talk with cousins and aunts and uncles and this weekend was great- I think I talked to just about everyone and met everyone's new spouses- which there were quite a few I had not formally met! What a huge family we have! We had a great time introducing Abbey to everyone, she was quite the hit! I also did not know we had so many blog readers that makes me really happy! There is a link on the blog that you can sign up for email notification- the blog posts will go right to your inbox just like a message, even the pics so feel free to sign up! Please leave us comments! Also if anyone who has a digital pic of the group shots that were taken please email them to me (bstewart010@yahoo.com) I am a HUGE scrapbooker and would love some of those pics!
In the baby papasan

Stop taking my picture mom

my new sling my aunt julie made

Hanging with my great aunt Julie!

I love my mimmy

No comments: