Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Back to work!

Well this week I went back to work and Abbey has been at the sitter. She has been amazing all week, she is so happy at home and very smiley! I am happy to be back at work and it is going very well, I am very very busy so time flies and before I know it it is time to go get my little baby girl! I am getting a lot of help from my amazing husband during the week now, he will get up and change her diaper and bring her to me to feed and then he will burp her and put her back to bed every other night. I have no new pics but I will post some this weekend so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Allie-Mae's Mommy said...

Are you still doing well at work away from Abbey? I hope your days fly by as fast as mine did and still do. Wait till she starts recognizing you when you pick her up and she has this huge smile on her face.. well she might be doing that now.. Its the most wonderful feeling. now Alex jumps up and down and greets me at the door. Doug and I sometimes fight to see who picks her up cause we both want to.