Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

Shane took Abbey to the doctor this morning for her 2 month check up and vaccines. She weighs 9 lbs 6 oz and the doctor was happy with that- so are we because she is finally fitting into her 0-3 month clothes!! She has a little bit of cradle cap on her head, between her eyebrows. He also told us to not give cereal, oatmeal or rice to her until she was at least 6 months old- so to anyone who has told me otherwise I think I will trust the doctor on this one! Shane said she cried of couse when they gave her the shots but settled down once he held her, I am glad that Shane had to go I don't think I would have done very well. However Shane is a nervous wreck about the side effects that vaccines could have on her, I will be calling the sitter to check on her in about an hour. Say some prayers for us that all goes well for her! Shane said by the time they left she was smiling and playing so that is nice to hear! The doctor said she should be getting her tears in any day now- let the water works begin!!

1 comment:

LauraB said...

For some reason alot of people will really pressure you to feed her sooner...not sure why! We skipped cereal and went straight for fruits and veg at 5.5 months.

Not sure why people care so much...breast milk is the super food!