Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Welcome Home Daddy!

Well Shane is back after being gone for a week, he was in Florida at his trade show. I was SO lucky and had Ginger (my step-mom) come to stay two nights and help out- she is great! I had my annual conference for work this week too so that meant a couple long days at the convention center, Ginger really made it easier- a big thanks to her- I hope my Dad did not miss her too much!

Of course the day that Shane gets home (Saturday) I start to get sick- sore throat, runny nose, coughing. All that fun stuff, and I can only have cough drops and tylenol because I am breastfeeding! Fun times for me!

Anyways as usual Shane has been a wonderul husband and about all I am doing is nursing and handing off, and of course playing around on the internet!! He even made dinner, White Chicken Chili- it is yummy, well what I can taste of it!! I am trying to drink lots of water and liquids and I am using hand sanitizer like it is going out of style, I know that my breastmilk is producing antibodies for Abbey and she will hopefully NOT get what I have but still I am taking the precautions I can.

Abbey got to use her Bumbo seat (properly supervised of course). I love this thing, she seemed to like it too! She also wore her first bow in her hair (or lack there of!) today and has had it on all day and has not even noticed, its too cute!!

She is so glad her Dad is back home!
Hanging out with her sick Mom
Such a big girl
She loves her big brother

1 comment:

LauraB said...

you're right- I think that IS the same bow! Target? Get well soon! :)