Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Here are a few pics the captions will be at the top of the photos!

Abbey got bling!

TJ's Dad is a Cowboys fan, his Aunt Jenny and Uncle Jon got him a better hat!
Vern got a mini me.
Abbey representing the Blue
Little girl was tuckered out after opening all of her gifts



Mommy got a Dyson!
I LOVE it!
She really like her maracas!
Such a sweetie
All Dressed Up!
Family Photo- Dad, Ginger, PJ, Nate and us
This is a huge tree!
Santa came to visit!
I got Shane a personal groomer, he really likes it

I love for Shane to take my picture
Hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Stewarts
Scary Baby!








1 comment:

LauraB said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday...Merry Christmas!!