Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Scooting

Well Abbey has mastered the art of scooting! We put her in her crib with her head at one end and in the morning her head will be at the other end! The other night Shane and I were in bed watching her for about 20 minutes, she was turning all the way around by "walking" her feet on the sides of the bed! Too funny. She can roll over from her belly to her back if she wants to but she has yet to roll from back to belly, she is SO close. She also scoots a lot if she spits out her pacifier and then she tries to get it back in her mouth by scooting towards it.

She has begun to realize that she can make her hands do what she wants and she is now holding her toys, bottle (somewhat- I don't think she realizes that she does this), and grabbing hair, shirts, skin whatever she can! She loves her playstation, she will sit in it for 30 minutes plus- which is nice for making dinner or working out! I have started working out again- thank God- due to the holidays I slacked off. If you count my highest weight while pregnant I have lost a total of 40 lbs, now if you go from my prepregnancy weight I have lost 27 lbs- either way I am excited! I hope to lose even more and get in better shape. I am back on Weight Watchers faithfully so I hope that helps. New year's resolutions fade quickly so I hope this one sticks! Wish me luck.

No comments: