Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Shane's Birthday/NYE

We had a great New Year's Eve! We went to Ruth's Chris- we had shrimp cocktail which was amazing, and we also had oysters on the half shell and they were SO good it had been over a year since I had been able to eat them! I ordered the petite filet and split crab legs and Shane had a ribeye. We also ordered potatoes (fried with sauteed onions) and mushrooms. For dessert Shane had cheesecake and I had creme brulee- both were really good. The atmosphere was great and so nice to get out by ourselves! We then came home and celebrated with friends and family at our house. Lots of fun!

Abbey and her new playstation
The New Year's Dog!
Abbey and her Aunt Sherry
All dressed up. We had to do a close up because Abbey spit up on my shirt and I dripped butter on it at dinner- such a slob!


No comments: