Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Help Me

Ok so Miss Abbey has been sleeping on her belly now that she can roll over BUT now she is peeing all over the bed! When she sleeps on her back this does not happen, only when she belly sleeps! She is wearing size 3 diapers and she is 18 lbs so I think she is still too small for the overnights- but I am going to check into that today and see. Anyways if you old pros out there have any advice for me I am all ears! Thanks

Also did anyone feel the earthquake!? Shane was up and gone by 5 15 this morning so when I woke up at 5 38 I just thought he was pulling out of the driveway to go pick up his brother, but then the bedroom door was also shaking- still I did not think anything was strange because if our bedroom door is shut Zeke lays against it and then when he has an itch it shakes basically the whole house. I just thought it was Zeke scratching himself! So then I wake up for the day and check my email and see that sure enough there was an earthquake which makes more sense because Shane was supposed to pick his brother up at 5 30 so if he was just pulling out of the driveway at 5 38 he would have been late. So the Zimmerman household did not feel the quake! How bout you?

No comments: