Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Cats for Sale

Well well well I am officially highly allergic to cats (and somewhat dogs)! No we are not getting rid of the fatties I am just going to go get weekly shots. The things I do for these inconsiderate animals! In addition to the four legged beasts I am also allergic to dust mites, many strains of mold (penicillin- who knew!), lots and lots of trees and pollens, and horses! There goes my hopes and dreams of ever becoming a jockey, shucks. So the doc recommended that I get weekly shots to build my immunity to all of the allergies, I'm game! This season has been really bad and I have had killer headaches and pressure so I need to do something about it and as much as I hate shots it's something I need to do! The reading material did say that if one is allergic to dust mites it is best to not do the cleaning, and if at all possible to leave the house when the cleaning is done! I say we need to set up an account with Merry Maids and Abbey and I need to get the heck out of there! I doubt Shane will buy that....but it is in regards to my health you know...

Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

This is what I came home to one night this week
This was in the other room, I took a picture of the "present" Zeke left me at the front door, apparently styrofoam trays and cat poop don't set well with Zeke's stomach...
And this is how I found him
Using her new walking toy
Reaching for the phone or remote
Swimming with Mom!
I was not getting the food ready fast enough
Crawling ALL over the place
Checking out the new gate
Playing with Zeke



No comments: