Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

4 Years

Today Shane and I have been married for four years! Four amazing years I might add. I am very thankful for my marriage, not one day has went by that I have doubted Shane's love, wondered if he was being totally honest, worried about the future of our marriage, or worried about drifting apart. We make it a point to communicate in our marriage, whether the communication be good or bad- of course we have lots more good conversations than bad but you have to talk about the bad times to get through them. We have had such a wonderful relationship and now we have started such a beautiful family. I thank God everyday for all that he has given our family. We are so lucky. So what are we going to do tonight? I have some steaks laid out for dinner, and I am going to stop by and get something for a nice dessert and we are going to hang out at home and try to get Abbey to walk so Shane can see it! I do have a gift picked out for Shane (actually it will be both of our gifts) but I can't tell you because we won't be doing it until October-ish. I will let you know how it went once I tell Shane what it is that we are doing! :) Take the time today to think about all of the good things in your life!

I love you Shane and thanks for being the best husband ever!

No comments: