Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

New Stuff!!

Shane's new truck! Its a Yukon Denali XL- its loaded with goodies- leather seats, seat warmers, xm, a dvd player for when Abbey gets to turn her carseat around, captian seats for the 2nd row, and my favorite is driver one and driver two automatic seat positions!! It is pretty darn cool, I enjoy driving our new bus.

Abbey is climbing!
Laid back....


Getting there!


Pigtails! :)



It is still pretty fine


On Halloween!


With Uncle Frank

I have to take one second to go off about a pet peeve of mine...people who procreate when they clearly shouldn't. I went to Kroger today saw a guy driving in with two little girls under the age of 7 and the older one was in the front seat with no seatbelt on so that means that she was also not in a booster seat or what ever she was probably supposed to be in and then the younger one was in the back seat with no seatbelt or booster. Now I realize that "back in the day" no one put their kids in boosters or seatbelts BUT times they are a changin' people!! We also used to use paint with lead in it, studies are done and things are proven for a reason. I just can't stand when adults who know better put childern at risk. I am a stickler for certian things I know and not everyone agrees with my point of view but seriously put a seat belt on your child!! I think that is one of the hardest things about being a parent- doing things the way you want them done and ignoring all of the "comments" from the people who think you are crazy- sorry my daughter did not get food before she was 6 months old or milk before she was 1 go ahead and call me crazy at least I put her in a carseat strapped in! Speaking of that I can't wait until we can turn her around in the carseat and she can watch a dvd in Daddy's truck! :)

















No comments: