Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Congrats to Amy and Kyle!

Here are a few pictures from this past weekend, I was a bridesmaid in Amy (Mallory) Ault's wedding! It was a long fun filled weekend and I am sure she and Kyle are looking forward to their honeymoon! Congrats to the happy couple!


The one lone toe I got to paint on her left foot...
Her right foot I was able to paint, but now the paint is wearing away...maybe she will let her Daddy do it!

Mr & Mrs Ault and Kristina Amy's sister giving the maid of honor speech!
Two beautiful ladies- Amy and Kristina!
Shane is attacking my belly!
Going into the 32nd week! Isn't Shane handsome when he gets all dressed up?!

1 comment:

Allie-Mae's Mommy said...

Wow...32 weeks already? Its flown by so quickly... settled on a name yet?