Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

Strange Dreams

So for about the last week now I have been dreaming nightly that I get up to go to the bathroom and my water breaks!! Last night was no different, however, the dream went on...I woke up trudged to the bathroom, which by the way makes me very grumpy because then I am awake for at least a half an hour listening to my husband snore his face off, anyways I make it to the bathroom and my water breaks and I yell at Shane that he needs to call Beth so she can come stay with Abbey and to get the bags and get ready to go to the hospital. I get myself together and come out to the living room and Shane is still in the bedroom packing the bags, which I had already packed so all he had to do was get dressed and grab the silly bags. I was mad by now and yelling so I went back to see what the hold up was and Shane was packing an entire suitcase full of silverware to take to the hospital! I asked what in the heck he thought he was doing and he looked at me very matter of factly and said the last time I delivered Abbey I refused to eat off of the hospital's silverware so he wanted to make sure I had enough silverware to last me through the hospital stay so I could eat! Now just so you know I never refused to eat off of the silverware, we actually had some decent food (once I added salt!) at St Francis so I have NO clue where this dream came from but it sure was funny!

No comments: