Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

Busy Busy Bees!

We had a very busy weekend! Here are a ton of pics! Enjoy
Kate all dressed up for a wedding!
Abbey and her cousing Rachel
Abbey and her goofy smile
My new do when I straighten it!
Playing with a phone, she loves them and even calls 911 sometimes...oops
Bunny foo-foo who lives in our 'hood
Kate with her little fat mouth wide open
Making funny faces at Aunt Beth
Another goofy smile
Sitting pretty
With her cousin Megan
Mommy and her girls all dressed up
Mowing the grass
First swim of the year
This was a dolphin she kept calling it a "shish" she can't say her "f" so Uncle Frank is "Crank" Cruisin
Kay Kay looking so big
So Pretty




Spinning with Daddy
Looking like such a big girl
Dancing

1 comment:

Allie-Mae's Mommy said...

What size does Abbey wear? I have lots of 24 months/2T spring and summer clothes if you would like them. I cleaned out Alexandra's closet. I will be off work June 5th and 8th. We can meet up then if it works for you. Just let me know.