Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hilarious Video

Here are a few pictures from the last few days. Kate only sports a suit she has not gotten in the pool yet, I doubt she gets in this year. She is pretty content sitting in her car seat poolside, her suit is actually Abbey's first suit that Aunt Beth bought for her but Abbey never even got to put it on. Kate's little belly really fills it out! News with Abbey- she is talking more and more everyday and stringing together words for small sentances, we have got to watch what we say now for sure! She also likes to take her clothes off, pants mostly, and say "nekkid" but when I ask her if she wants to potty on the big girl potty she screams, then sometimes she says potty and points to her diaper but she will not go sit on the potty chair- I am not going to push it when she is ready we will go with it. We do watch a lof of Dora around here now, I don't feel so bad as Abbey did count to 13 the other day and she interacts with the videos when they ask her questions!! Kate news- still sleeping really well from about 9:30 am to 6 am. I am using the same scheduling I used with Abbey which means I wake up at 6 am everyday and feed Kate then we all go back to sleep til 9 am, the only exception to the 3 hour rule is that somedays she will eat at 12 then take a long nap from about 2-4 then eat at 4. Just depends on her mood but for the most part we do every 3 hours during the day. She loves getting a bath in the big tub (the one we put over the kitchen sink) Abbey did not like it so much but I think that is because we had the water too cold! Kate just loves it.

She is sitting up so well
Too cute!
Abbey wanted to swing, not a good idea I think it was really taking a toll on the swing!


This video is of Abbey making animal sounds, she is looking at her book and telling me what animal it is and making the sound, I love the chicken and when she tries to say cock-a-doodle-doo- oh and when I ask her what a bunny does she is wiggling her nose! Too cute. Be sure your sound is on!

No comments: