Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ice Cream!!!

Things are going well at the Zimmerman household, I have had quite a few interviews so we are just praying that something comes of one of them! Say some prayers for us please, it is time for me to go back to work! Kate is growing like a weed, she was 10 lbs 3 oz at her 2 month appt- it took longer than that for Abbey to get to that weight. Then again breastfeeding has been easier with Kate so that probably plays a factor! Kate has also been sleeping thru the night, yeah for us!! She eats for the last time at 9 pm and normally stays down until I wake her at 6 am then goes back down until 9 am- NICE it seems that Babywise worked again for us- LOVE that book. I am now getting ready to read Happiest Toddler on the Block because we have a toddler in the house that is NOT the happiest. Abbey is getting into the terrible twos I think, she definetly has a 'tood as her father says. We are also starting a new time out place since the corner has become "fun" for her! Here are some pics from last night where Abbey enjoyed her very first "all on her own" ice cream cone at Ritters!

You talkin' to me
MMMMM chocolate

She loved it!
Cheese!
She was a down right mess and wouldn't you know I only had ONE diaper wipe in the diaper bag...oops






No comments: