Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 24, 2009

She is going to hate me for taking these when she grows up!

Look at her leg all kicked out, she is relaxing on the potty!
Cheese Mommy
Reading Dora no doubt

We have had a few more successful trips to the potty but nothing beats this story...I was sitting on the couch and had just gotten settled in and started feeding Kate, so most of you moms know that when you get settled in and start breastfeeding it is a task all in itself to try to get up and keep the baby latched on....SO I let Abbey run around sans diaper/panties and left the bathroom open so she could run in and sit on the potty if the need to go came about. I am sitting out on the couch and hear lots of splashing and water activity going on in the bathroom...then I hear "Mommy, potty!!!" and Abbey comes running out with her little removable potty bowl FULL of toilet water! She brought it to me and said "Mommy, potty, chocolate" (she says choc-it its pretty cute) thinking that I would beleive that she peed that much and would then get her M&M....wrong she can't fool me. She is pretty smart though right?!


2 comments:

LauraB said...

you're brave...I never trust Tessa in the bathroom alone! I wouldn't put it past her to take a drink out of the toilet!

Allie-Mae's Mommy said...

Thats hilarious! She thought she could fool you. I didnt want to coax Alex with food, but I gave in yesterday. I told her she can have a sucker when she goes in the potty. No suckers yet, but she does ask once in a while if she can have one. Maybe she thinks I forgot our deal.