Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Abbey

Wow can you believe that Abbey will be 2 tomorrow! Insane. It goes by so fast, before I know it Kate will be 1! The new job is going well still, I am still training but it is awesome so far. The girls are doing SO well at Kallie's, Abbey knows her name starts with "A"- as well as apple! I asked her what she learned yesterday and she said she learned about animals...she was right Kallie was working on Noah's Ark with them! They are settling into a nightly routine along with Shane and I and things are working out really well. I am sure there will be lots of pictures from this weekend, we celebrate with the Zimmerman's on Saturday and then the Stewart's on Sunday! Busy Busy times ahead!

No comments: