Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This was Abbey saying cheese to me!


She was helping me cook, she was plucking all of the cilantro leaves from the stems!  She did a fantastic job!


Relaxing after a day in the pool!!


She put on Uncle Frank's sunglasses


And so did Kate


Kate and Abbey both really enjoyed the pool this weekend, Abbey now jumps from the side of the pool and goes all the way under with out anyone catching her!  Sometimes she says she wants you to catch her sometimes she wants to go under- trust me she will let you know which she wants!

They got matching suits this weekend, thanks Walmart!


While at Aunt Julie and Uncle Gregs Kate climbed up in the chair all by herself and just chilled for a little bit!


We had a good time visiting with everyone while the girls played with their cousin Bennett- I somehow only managed to get pics of Kate.....hmmmmmm


Before leaving to go to the cookout Kate insisted on wearing her jacket when she woke up, so I let her!  I hope you all had a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: