Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Weekend

What a fun weekend! My friend Kallie came over and we talked the night away until 2 a.m- thatis the longest I have been up in a long long time- well worth it though. Then Saturday I went to Siam Square with girls from Marian- I had Pad Thai and it was delish. We then walked down to the Rooftop Garden in Fountian Square and had a drink- what a neat little part of Indy. Sunday was church, which was awesome as always- really seemed to be speaking to me today as it dealt with some things Shane and I have been trying to include in our lives. So that as encouraging. I have a bigger faith blog to come sometime soon but it is going to take a while to write so I will have to work on it first! Then we came home I cooked a few meals for the week because we will be having a super busy week and that makes it easier on Shane and I. The girls took a nap and so did Shane and I- I love days like that! We then ventured over to Beths for a day of swimming and family fun. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!


My Marian buddies at Siam Square
I rarely get a picture with both girls, imagine Kate with something to eat in her hand!
The rooftop garden in Fountian Square
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes I made
Also, Shane stole my laptop and created a digital scrapbook page!






No comments: