Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Calling the Doctor

Tonight when I came home I said I was not feeling well and that my throat hurt- Abbey asked me if I thought I would need to go to the doctor and I said maybe. A few minutes later I see Abbey on her play phone talking and I ask her who she is talking to and she says "the doctor" it went a little something like this....
yes doctor, my mommy is not feeling well can you see her?
i asked her to see what day he could see me and she said saturday
i asked how much it would cost and she said all of my money
i asked her what time and she said forty eight

So glad she was able to get an appointment for me!

Sunday we went to church and then worked in the nursery for the second service- I work the desk and Abbey and Shane work in Kate's room. Then we met up with Great Grandpa and Grandma Stewart and Grandpa Bryan and Grandma Ginger at Jonathan Byrds and I am happy to report that both girls behaved very well and ate a lot of lunch! We then ventured down to a very nice park in Greenwood, University Park. The girls ran around while we chased after them.
Abbey loves swinging
Kate hung out with Great Grandma Stewart for a little while

Hanging out on the merry go round
Abbey went all the way to the top
Everyone was enjoying the swings!
This is my favorite picture of Abbey so far
Horsey rides!
So happy!
I think Shane did something that Kate did not like, look at her face!!??
They sure do love their Daddy!


No comments: