Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This weekend was lots of fun! We carved and painted pumpkins, went to church and worked in the nursery (or helped with the babies as Abbey says) and then came home and napped and got dressed up and made the rounds for Halloween. We met up with a few couples from our Couples Bible Study and walked around their neighborhood- the girls cleaned house for sure! At one point Abs looked at Shane and said "Daddy my legs just won't go anymore" she wasn't tired though! Stay tuned I am stealing an idea from a blogger friend of mine and I plan to post once a day for the month of November about things I am thankful for- I will try to remember to ask Abbey what she is thanful for too- probably Max and Ruby, Sherry and her Dodee- not sure about those last two she just added them in our dinner prayers this past week. Sherry you should feel honored! :) Enjoy the pictures!

Abbey painted the one on the right and Kate did the one on the left!
This is the pumpkin that Shane carved in preparation for our trip in less than 2 weeks!

This is what I had to settle with
Because my witch lost her feet and broom, oh well
This was Rachels super cool cat
Kate all bundled up hitching a ride in the wagon!
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Zimmerman
Twins!
She even got makeup applied!
I decided to be a cat!
Kate being the princess that she is!
Two Disney princesses!
Kate looked so cute in this hat
The gang
This house was SO cool!

No comments: