Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16

Today I am thankful that I have a job to take a vacation from! I really do like my place of employment, actually there are many things I like about it...

I love the fact that I finally work downtown
I have made some really good friends among my co-workers
I enjoy the problem solving aspect of my job when it arises
I love the fact that there is so much room for growth and improvement
I love the fact that my management team is very supportive
I love the fact that we have processes and procedures and stick to them, mostly!
I love the fact that our company (OneAmerica) really demonstrates that they care about the employees- we have many learning opportunities and improvement classes that not only apply to work but they can also be applied to everyday life

I am thankful to be employed.

No comments: