Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 25

I am thankful for the Zimmerman Thanksgiving gathering we went to today. I am so lucky to have awesome inlaws! I know many who do not or do not appreciate them, I do each and every one of them!

Abbey and Kate had a blast playing upstairs like big girls with their cousins. Normally Kate has to stay downstairs but she was allowed to venture upstairs with the big kids because her cousin Dani does a great job watching her. She was utterly exhausted and fell fast asleep on the way home. Playing with the big kids tuckers her out!

I am also thankful that we get to travel to North Vernon this weekend to have even more family celebrations!

I hope everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving.

No comments: