Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4

Today I am thankful for modern medicine! Today the girls got flu shots so I hope and pray that they don't get the flu. I never used to get the flu shot until I got the flu a few years ago, it was horrific. Plus work pays for the majority of the flu shot and we can just run downstairs and get them for $5! Can't beat that! Also our insurance pays for the girls in full so that was a pleasant surprise. Shane is the only one in the house that hasn't gotten one and I am not holding my breath on that one. Shane isn't all holistic and "I am not putting that in my body" but for the life of me I can't understand why he won't just pop a few pills when he gets sick? Oh well, when he is feeling horrible sometimes I can get some Mucinex in him but for a headache- no, zip, zilch, nothing. I gladly take meds, I am a junkie. Not really but I am really not opposed to them! In fact like I said above I am thankful for modern medicine!

No comments: