Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snow Day

Today was the first day that we were able to go out and play in the snow. Last weekend the girls both had a small fever so we stayed in. Then Kate had another MRSA outbreak on her bottom so this week was pretty low key for us. Kate is doing much better she is on antibiotics, and actually Shane is too because he had a spot on his arm that the doctor thought may be MRSA too- he was not tested only treated and he seems to be healing well too. But today we got to play! Enjoy the pics!

All bundled up
Snow angel!

Snot face
She mainly ate the snow







They would NOT cooperate for a picture with me!

Even the baby dog played


















MMMM holiday bark- I love baking and cooking
Popcorn and Toy Story!
One of my favorite cookies

And finally, Abbey drew this and said that it was Kate and that she was angry. Pretty good for a 3 year old don't you think?























1 comment:

Fox Family said...

scombeHA If it were not for the height difference, and Abbey's hair I am not sure that I would be able to tell the difference at first glance. Crazy how much they look alike. Come bake for me, I haven't been able to and I HATE IT!!