Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Time got away from me!

Day 9- I am thankful for my job! I know what unemployment feels like and it is not fun. I love my company and my co-workers are wonderful. It is a great fit. I am very blessed.

Day 10- I am thankful for KLOVE radio- it is basically the only station I listen to and it is such an awesome way to get God's word in daily! I am truly inspired by each and every song that comes on.

Day 11- I am thankful for my family members and friends who have served in the military. Thank you for allowing me to raise my family in this country and have all of the blessings that we have in regards to religious freedom. Thank you for your tremendous sacrifice.

Day 12- I am thankful for my small group of ladies who meet every other Saturday either in our homes or at Panera. We have read many books and had lots of great discussion of the Bible and each and every one of us have a deeper and stronger faith. We have been meeting for over a year now or close to it and I look forward to getting up at 6:30 on a Saturday every time I do it! :)

No comments: