Birthdays!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

First day of preschool

So today was Abbey's first day of preschool! When I went in to get Kate up she came over to me and said "I am going to miss Abbey today" it almost started the waterworks! Abbey has been a constant companion for Kate since day one so I expect this to be difficult for Kate :( but the good news is that when Abbey is not at daycare Kate will be the oldest child so I think that makes her feel really special. So far no tears from anyone but this has been hard, I have always been able to text, cal or get a picture update on the girls and today I can't!! I am counting down the minutes til 3:30 pick up time!!! Abbey was very excited and ran away from Shane and I as soon as we signed her in the before school care!!

No comments: